COVID-19 restrictions across the country are easing as states work to balance reopening of the economy with efforts to keep people safe from the virus.
We continue to have safety protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 in our communities. We have been following all guidelines which include following visitation protocols, enforcing a screening process, utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment including a mask for all who are in our building, and monitoring of all tenants and staff for any potential signs or symptoms. We know that connection with your loved ones is vitally important to the health and well-being of those we serve. We understand the delicate balance between keeping everyone in our building safe and maintaining connection. During this time, we are exercising caution due to ongoing community transmission of COVID-19.
As an organization, we are committed to transparent and timely reporting of any occurrences of the virus to our residents, their family members, our team members, and to our state and federal health agencies. We continue to carefully follow guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), and our local and state health agencies in our ongoing effort to minimize the transmission of COVID-19 in our communities. We thank you for your patience as we navigate this situation.
We thank our dedicated and trained caregivers.
Together, we will combat COVID-19.
Keeping Your Loved Ones Safe
Ways We Can Connect
- Indoor visits 7 days a week
- Letters, phone calls, and text messaging
- Indoor visits 7 days a week
- There currently is not a limit on how many visitors per resident
- All visits must take place in resident's apartment
Ongoing Safety Protocols for Assisted Living, Memory Care, Long-Term Care:
- 14-day quarantine upon move in is not required for any new Resident and/or hospital return if the Resident is fully vaccinated.
- Fully vaccinated means: Resident is 2-weeks post receiving 2nd dose of 2-step vaccine or 2-weeks post single dose of single dose vaccine.
- Resident Screening: Routinely conducting health screening
- Team Member Health Screening: Checking temperatures on arrival and at the end of shifts
- Masks for all
- Safe distanced group activities in many of our communities
- Safely distanced dining
- The use of face masks and all appropriate PPE by team members to reduce transmission of the virus
- Those we serve are wearing face masks when receiving cares or when out of their apartments
- We’re prepared to care for individuals on COVID precautions, following all safety protocols for isolation, PPE and care
- We continue to focus on infection control and prevention, following all CDC guidelines
We are welcoming new residents to our communities across our organization every day
We have a dedicated team ready to listen and help you learn more about our communities. We’ll take you on a tour and address your individual questions. We’ve developed an easy process for move-in to ensure that your loved one is safe and comfortable. Progressive Care’s commitment to the physical, social and emotional well-being of those we serve.
We are partnering with our state health agencies for guidance on proactive testing for residents and team members in several of our communities. This testing is a helpful tool in identifying potential asymptomatic COVID-19 positive cases that may not otherwise be identified, to support our goal of reducing the transmission of the virus at our communities.